Monday, July 18, 2011

True Mud

I have recently realized that Baby Ethan probably shouldn't be watching things like Game of Thrones and The Real Housewives of New Jersey with me.  He might have nightmares about dragons with Jersey accents (scary!).  So, I have started trying out a few kids shows.  After watching things like The Wiggles, Babar, and Baby Einstein, I always want to go....where the air is sweet!  Can you tell me how to get...how to get to Sesame street?



Everyone should know that Sesame Street is as awesome now as when we were little.  The other day, I noticed that Big Ethan and I were watching it while the baby was quietly playing in his bouncy saucer.  Please note that I noticed and still didn't change the channel.  I enjoyed learning about the letter "V" and gemstones for the next twenty minutes.  Glorious!

If you don't believe me that Sesame Street is awesome, please watch the following videos which are a sample of what is providing me (ohhh and Baby Ethan) with hours of entertainment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8kLlNt3Ue4&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkd5dJIVjgM

Who needs Game of Thrones when you can watch True Mud?

No comments:

Post a Comment